Clean TeQ Water is a world leader in ion exchange plants. We provide customised ion exchange systems everywhere in the world.
Water treatment projects are rarely the same, with varying feed water quality, different flowrates, and different project requirements. Clean TeQ Water provides customised ion exchange systems for a range of industries that are tailored to meet each customer’s needs.
Using a customised ion exchange plant design allows us to:
- Ensure the treated water targets will be met under all conditions
- Optimally size the system, meaning you only pay for what you need
- Select the most suitable ion exchange resin and reagents for your application
- Design for reduced chemical consumption and waste production
- Use materials of construction best suited for durability and long term project success
- Integrate with existing processes or systems you already have on site
Why Work with Clean TeQ?
With over 20 years of experience in water treatment using ion exchange, we have deep expertise with resin selection, vessel design, regeneration schedules, and other process design parameters to ensure maximum efficiency, cost effectiveness, and optimal performance for the specific application.
Along with conventional fixed bed ion exchange systems, we can also offer our unique CIF® continuous ionic filtration technology when it provides benefits for the customer. This includes reduced chemical consumption, the ability to handle solids in the feed water or precipitates forming during regeneration, and provides enhanced metal recovery or contaminant removal efficiency.
We want to make the process of installing an ion exchange plant as easy as possible for our customers. Contact us for a free project assessment. We look forward to hearing from you!
Benefits of Clean TeQ's Ion Exchange Systems
FIT FOR PURPOSE WITH OPTIMISED PERFORMANCE
VERY HIGH WATER RECOVERY & LOWER WASTE
ROBUST UNDER VARYING WATER CONDITIONS WITH LOW MAINTENANCE
EASY OPERATION – FULLY AUTOMATED WITH REMOTE MONITORING
Get in touch
Discuss a water treatment project using the contact form below.