The Clean TeQ Water Limited Board of Directors recognises that good corporate governance is vital in meeting shareholder, regulator and community expectations and is an important contributor to the company’s success.
Clean TeQ Water aims to meet the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations, which are reviewed annually and approved by the Board.
You can view key corporate governance documents here:
- Corporate Governance Statement
- Anti-bribery and Corruption Policy
- Audit and Risk Committee Charter
- Board Charter
- Code of Conduct
- Continuous Disclosure Policy
- Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Employee Incentive Plan Rules
- Nomination and Remuneration Committee Charter
- Risk Management Policy
- Share Trading Policy
- Shareholder Communication Policy
- Whistleblower Policy