Clean TeQ Water is a world leader in desalination solutions. We provide customised commercial and industrial desalination systems everywhere in the world.
Water treatment projects are rarely the same, with varying feed water quality, different flowrates, and different project requirements. Clean TeQ Water provides custom designed desalination systems for a range of industries that are tailored to meet each customer’s needs.
Using a customised desalination plant design allows us to:
- Ensure the treated water targets will be met under all conditions
- Optimally size the system, meaning you only pay for what you need
- Select the most suitable membranes or ion exchange system for your application
- Design for reduced chemical consumption and waste production
- Use materials of construction best suited for durability and long term project success
- Integrate with existing processes or systems you already have on site
Why Work with Clean TeQ?
With over 20 years of experience in desalination, we have deep expertise with membrane/resin selection, system design, cleaning/regeneration schedules, and other process design parameters to ensure maximum efficiency, cost effectiveness, and optimal performance for the specific application.
Along with conventional membrane systems, we can also offer our unique membrane free desalination technology based on continuous ion exchange when it provides benefits for the customer. This includes the ability to selectively remove contaminants, and the potential to achieve zero liquid waste without evaporation.
We want to make the process of installing a desalination solution as easy as possible for our customers. Contact us for a free project assessment. We look forward to hearing from you!
Benefits of Clean TeQ's Desalination Systems
FIT FOR PURPOSE WITH OPTIMISED PERFORMANCE
VERY HIGH WATER RECOVERY & LOWER WASTE
ROBUST UNDER VARYING WATER CONDITIONS WITH LOW MAINTENANCE
EASY OPERATION – FULLY AUTOMATED WITH REMOTE MONITORING
Get in touch
Discuss a water treatment project using the contact form below.