Clean TeQ Water is a world leader in mine water treatment solutions. We use our unique technology portfolio to provide a range of benefits to mining customers.
Mine water treatment projects are rarely the same, with varying feed water quality, different flowrates, and different project requirements. Clean TeQ Water provides customised mine water treatment systems for all mining waters, including difficult waters like acid mine drainage.
Using a customised plant design allows us to:
- Ensure the treated water targets will be met under all conditions
- Optimally size the system, meaning you only pay for what you need
- Select the most suitable technology for your application
- Design for reduced resource consumption and meet zero liquid discharge in simple flowsheets
- Use materials of construction best suited for durability and long term project success
- Integrate with existing processes or systems you already have on site
Why Work with Clean TeQ?
With over 20 years of experience in the mining industry, we have deep expertise with technology selection, system design, and other process design parameters to ensure maximum efficiency, cost effectiveness, and optimal performance for the specific application.
We offer the full range of water treatment technologies, along with our unique technology portfolio, including DESALX® for membrane free desalination. DESALX® is used for hardness, metals, and sulphate removal, providing higher removal efficiencies, lower chemical consumption, reduced waste production, and the ability to achieve zero liquid when paired with a high density sludge lime precipitation system.
We want to make the process of installing a mine water treatment solution as easy as possible for our customers. Contact us for a free project assessment. We look forward to hearing from you!
Benefits of Clean TeQ's Mine Water Treatment Systems
FIT FOR PURPOSE WITH OPTIMISED PERFORMANCE
VERY HIGH WATER RECOVERY & ZERO LIQUID WASTE
ROBUST UNDER VARYING WATER CONDITIONS WITH LOW MAINTENANCE
EASY OPERATION – FULLY AUTOMATED WITH REMOTE MONITORING
Get in touch
Discuss a water treatment project using the contact form below.