September 2021 Quarterly Report Released
25 October 2021
Clean TeQ Water is pleased to provide an update on our activities for the September 2021 quarter.
”During the quarter Clean TeQ Water successfully demerged from Sunrise Energy Metals, hailing a new era for our organisation. We look forward to delivering value for our shareholders using our suite of unique water technologies and our strong pipeline of existing projects and new opportunities.Willem VriesendorpCEO, Clean TeQ Water
Highlights for this Quarter Include
- Growing quarterly cash receipts of A$1.6 million
- Two new contracts were signed this quarter to a value of A$5 million, leading to five projects under construction with a total contract value of A$13 million
- Technical services contract on battery metals recycling underway with Sunrise Energy Metals
- NematiQ‘s novel Graphene Membranes successfully produced in hundreds of square meters, with additional patent applications
- Diversified pipeline of future opportunities providing a good spread across our portfolio of technologies and sectors
- Strengthening of the board with the recent appointment of Robyn McLeod and Ms Magda Klapakis.