December 2022 Quarterly Report Released
31 January 2023
Clean TeQ Water is pleased to provide an update on our activities for the quarter ending 31 December 2022.
Highlights for this Quarter Include
- Record high cash receipts of $4.3M, more than double the previous quarter, driven by new projects secured and successful practical completion of current projects.
- Practical completion of the water treatment plant to remove uranium from bore water in Laramba, Northern Territory.
- Practical and full completion of the Koumala Drinking Water Treatment Plant for the Mackay Regional Council.
- A $10M contract signed for the design, manufacture, and delivery of a recycled water treatment plant for the Townsville Water Treatment Facility Project.
- Further inroads into Europe through signing of a cooperation agreement with leading Irish environmental company Enva, starting with a phosphate removal pilot for a leading multinational dairy company.
- Commencement of Graphene Membrane field pilot for application in the food processing sector at Schreurs & Sons.