Direct graphene nanofiltration membrane technology is a giant leap forward in producing pure and affordable water, treating wastewater while reducing environmental footprint. Mass production, using innovative and patented technology, means high-quality graphene nanofiltration membranes and modules are now affordable. Our graphene filtration products will disrupt the global water filtration market.
Clean TeQ Water’s Graphene Membranes are manufactured using a patented and innovative high speed layer by layer process. Filtration occurs via the tortuous path created by stacked layers of graphene oxide, which is specifically tuned for a molecular weight cut-off of 1,000 Daltons. This allows water and salts to pass through, while rejecting micropollutants, organics, bacteria and viruses.
Visit NematiQ’s Website for additional information.
Graphene Membrane Diagram
LOWER ENERGY USE DUE TO THE HIGH PERMEABILITY
EASY PASSAGE OF WATER AND SALTS WHILE REJECTING LARGER SPECIES
LOW WASTE PRODUCTION AND EASIER WASTE MANAGEMENT DUE TO LOW SALT
GIANT LEAP FORWARD IN PRODUCING PURE AND AFFORDABLE WATER
Our Graphene Membranes can be applied to a range of industries:
- Municipal Reuse – Removal of dissolved organics, micropollutants, bacteria, and viruses
- Surface Water Treatment & Groundwater Treatment – Removal of dissolved organics, micropollutants and bacteria and viruses for drinking water applications
- Industrial Wastewater – Removal of organic pollutants in industrial
wastewaters to allow reuse (dyes, pharmaceuticals, oils)
- Reverse Osmosis Brine – Removal of dissolved organics, micropollutants, bacteria
- Pre-Treatment for Seawater RO – Removal of dissolved organics, micropollutants and bacteria and viruses prior to seawater reverse osmosis
- Industrial Separations – Separation of products in industrial applications (dairy, food & beverage, pharmaceutical)